We believe that, in order to ensure your utmost satisfaction with your finished kitchen, you should be involved in each step of the process. Our renovations, upgrades and installations all start in our beautiful kitchen showroom.
Before your appointment, you may want to think about the following kitchen design elements:
- The extent of your changes and whether you plan to keep any existing elements
- The size of fridge, cooktop and dishwasher you prefer
- Whether you want a conventional or convection microwave
- Whether you want a slide-out or canopy style range hood
- Whether you want an under bench or wall oven
- Your budget and a wish list of accessories
If you have existing plans for the kitchen project, we can help you to create your vision. If you haven’t determined the specifics of your new kitchen yet, we’re happy to pair you with one of our designers for a colour consultation and plan creation, once you've paid a deposit. If you have unique needs, don't worry: we custom-design every kitchen to suit our customers.