We recommend that you have a think about what appliances you would like included in your new kitchen before your appointment with our Planit Kitchens designers. It doesn’t need to be specific at this stage, but we do need to know roughly:
• What size fridge you would like
• Whether you are looking at a wall oven or under bench oven
• If you are looking for a standard microwave or convection microwave
• What size dishwasher and cooktop you require
• Whether you are looking at a canopy range hood or a slide-out range hood
If you are working to a budget, and we understand that most people are, our knowledgeable designers can be enormously helpful by pointing you in the right direction. You just need to give them a rough idea of how much you would like to spend and what kitchen look you would like to achieve. Remember, they are experts and passionate about creating your dream kitchen.